New Process Transfer Case Mode Synchro
(1) Mode Synchro (Outer)
- The transfer case synchronizer allows the speed of the front drive shaft to be synchronized to the speed of the rear drive shaft when shifting from two-wheel drive to all-wheel drive to provide the shift on the fly function. The synchronizer assembly also includes a neutral position where both the front drive shaft and the rear drive shaft are not engaged to the vehicle transmission to allow for vehicle towing.
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet Tahoe (2000-2002)
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 (2000-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (2001-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD (2001-2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (1999-2004)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2007)
- GMC Yukon XL 2500 (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 Classic (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD (2001-2007)
- GMC Sierra 2500 (1999-2004)
- GMC Sierra 1500 (1999-2006)
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP263LD, NP263HD, NP263XHD.