New Process Transfer Case Mode Synchro
(1) Mode Synchro (Inner)
- A synchronizer adjusts the speed of the shaft so that the gears align more quickly as you shift. The slider pushes against the keys or balls in the synchronizer, which then push against the blocker ring. That ring then pushes against the gear's cone, and the friction it causes helps the shaft speeds to equalize.
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet Tahoe (2000-2002)
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 (2000-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (2001-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD (2001-2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (1999-2004)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2007)
- GMC Yukon XL 2500 (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 Classic (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD (2001-2007)
- GMC Sierra 2500 (1999-2004)
- GMC Sierra 1500 (1999-2006)
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP263LD, NP263HD, NP263XHD.