Dana 80 Ring and Pinion Set by Richmond Excel
(1) Richmond Excel Ring and Pinion Gear Set
- Excel from Richmond Gear is growing to be the best selling gear on the market today. With such and affordable price, and superior quality, these gear sets are proving to be todays top choice among the daily driver crowd, weekend warriors, and even high performance track cars. Richmond backs its Excel product line with a 1 year or 50,000 mile warranty. See what the buzz is about, and buy Excel from Richmond Gear today!
- 1992-2000 Chevrolet C3500
- 1990-2000 Chevrolet K3500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2003-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon
- 1988-2000 Ford E-350 Econoline
- 1991-2002 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon
- 1999-2010 Ford E-350 Super Duty
- 2000-2002 Ford E-450 Econoline Super Duty
- 2003-2005 Ford E-450 Super Duty
- 1988-1997 Ford F Super Duty
- 1988-1998 Ford F-350
- 1999-2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 1999-2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- 1999-2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty
- 1992-2000 GMC C3500
- 1992-2000 GMC K3500
- Differential Model: Dana 80
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.73 and Lower
- Differential Carrier Break: 4.10 and Higher
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 2.00 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 37
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (12) 9/16” x 18 RH
- Ring Gear Diameter: 11.25 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Excel from Richmond Gear
Excel’s broad line of original equipment automotive and light truck/SUV replacement ring & pinion gears, axles, and installation kits offer Richmond’s high OEM quality at affordable prices. The Excel product line covers the most popular vehicles on the road today.
Richmond is the leading manufacturer of professional quality, hi-performance ring and pinion sets. For over 80 years, the Double Diamond has signified the highest quality gears in the racing industry!
The superior quality of Richmond Performance Products is a result of continual research and development, outstanding design and state-of the-art manufacturing. Extensive testing is performed on all Richmond products. Engineered to perform faster and more reliable, our products are winners both at the Daytona 500 and U.S. Nationals for decades!