Timken Bearing Install Kit by Motive Gear
- Inner & Outer Pinion Bearings (Timken)
- Carrier Bearings (Timken)
- Crush Sleeve or Preload Shim Pack
- Pinion Nut
- Pinion Seal
- Cover Gasket or RTV Silicone
- Gear Marking Compound
- Thread Locker
- All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of our products undergo rigid quality control processes to insure proper fit, performance and longevity. Motive Gear products can be found in the winner's circle at NHRA, IHRA, NMRA, NMCA, SODA, SCORE, BITD, Ultra-4 and NASCAR events because we offer unmatched selection and quality demanded by racers and their crew chiefs - the same quality and selection demanded by DIY customers and top mechanics. With four warehouses strategically located across North America, most Motive Gear orders arrive within 2-4 days. Win with Motive Gear!
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.