Dana 35 Ring and Pinion Set by Richmond Excel
(1) Richmond Excel Ring and Pinion Gear Set
*Note: Please keep in mind the Dana 35 differentials have carrier breaks. If you are keeping your stock carrier, please choose a ratio that fits within your case break.
- Excel from Richmond Gear is growing to be the best selling gear on the market today. With such and affordable price, and superior quality, these gear sets are proving to be todays top choice among the daily driver crowd, weekend warriors, and even high performance track cars. Richmond backs its Excel product line with a 1 year or 50,000 mile warranty. See what the buzz is about, and buy Excel from Richmond Gear today!
- 1968-1970 American Motors AMX
- 1978-1983 American Motors Concord
- 1980-1988 American Motors Eagle
- 1970-1977 American Motors Hornet
- 1968-1974 American Motors Javelin
- 1975-1980 American Motors Pacer
- 1979-1983 American Motors Spirit
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota
- 1996-2005 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2003 Ford Explorer Sport
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche
- 1993-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2003 Jeep Liberty
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2006 Mercury Mountaineer
- Differential Model: Dana 35
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 2.73-3.31
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.54 and Higher
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.376 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 26
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (8) 3/8” x 24 RH
- Ring Gear Diameter: 7.5 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Excel from Richmond Gear
Excel’s broad line of original equipment automotive and light truck/SUV replacement ring & pinion gears, axles, and installation kits offer Richmond’s high OEM quality at affordable prices. The Excel product line covers the most popular vehicles on the road today.
Richmond is the leading manufacturer of professional quality, hi-performance ring and pinion sets. For over 80 years, the Double Diamond has signified the highest quality gears in the racing industry!
The superior quality of Richmond Performance Products is a result of continual research and development, outstanding design and state-of the-art manufacturing. Extensive testing is performed on all Richmond products. Engineered to perform faster and more reliable, our products are winners both at the Daytona 500 and U.S. Nationals for decades!