Ford Dana Super 60 Ring and Pinion Gear Set
(1) Dana Super 60 Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: The Dana Super 60 has a carrier break at 4.10 / 4.56. That means if you have 3.73 or numerically lower ratio from the factory, and would like to run a 5.38 ratio, you will need to buy a thick gear, or a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- If you just added a lift and tires, or you just want better stock performance out of your Dana Super 60 Differential, our gear set will get the job done. If you need help deciding on a gear ratio, please give us a call and we can help based on your needs!
- Remember to properly break in your new gear set! Click here for instructions!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Ford F-250 3/4 Ton (1978-1999)
- Ford F-350 1 Ton (1978-1998)
- Ford F-550 Super Duty (2000-2016)
- Ford F-350 Super Duty 1 Ton (1997-2016)
- Ford F-250 Super Duty 3/4 Ton (1999-2016)
- Ford F-450 Super Duty (2000-2016)
Dana Super 60 Specifics
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 4.10 / 4.56
- Differential Case Design Type: Dana 60
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.625 (Inch)
- Pinion Spline Count: 29
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (12) 1/2 (Inch) X 20 RH
- Ring Gear Diameter: 9.75 (Inch)
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Reverse