GM Dana 80 - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet / Chevy P3500 (1997-1999)
- Chevrolet / Chevy C4500 (2003-2007)
- Chevrolet / Chevy C3500 (1992-2001)
- Chevrolet / Chevy Express Van 3500 1 Ton (1996-2007)
- Chevrolet / Chevy P30 1 Ton Van (1997-2005)
- Chevrolet / Chevy G30 1 Ton (1992-1995)
- Chevrolet / Chevy K30/ K3500 1 Ton (4WD) (1992-1998)
- GMC K35/K3500 1 Ton (4WD) (1992-2000)
- GMC C35/ C3500 1 Ton (2WD) (1992-2002)
- Differential Model: GM Dana 80
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Carrier Breaks: 3.73 / 4.10
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 35
- Ring Gear Diameter: 11.25”
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 9.16" X 18 RH
- Pinion Diameter: 2.00"
- Pinion Spline: 37