Ford Dana 80 - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Remember to properly break in your new gear set! Click here for instructions!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Ford E-350 Club Wagon (2003-2005)
- Ford E-350 Econoline (1988-2000)
- Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon (1991-2002)
- Ford E-350 Super Duty (1999-2010)
- Ford E-450 Econoline Super Duty (2000-2002)
- Ford E-450 Super Duty (2003-2005)
- Ford F Super Duty (1988-1997)
- Ford F-350 (1988-1998)
- Ford F-350 Super Duty (1999-2016)
- Ford F-450 Super Duty (1999-2004)
- Ford F-550 Super Duty (1999-2004)
- Differential Model: Ford Dana 80
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Carrier Breaks: 3.73 / 4.10
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 35
- Ring Gear Diameter: 11.25”
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 9.16" X 18 RH
- Pinion Diameter: 2.00"
- Pinion Spline: 37