Dodge Dana 70HD - Master Overhaul Kit
(1) Differential Master Bearing Install Kit
- *Note: The Dana 70HD has a carrier break at 4.10 & numerically lower/ 4.56 & numerically higher. That means if you have 3.54-3.73 ratios from the factory, and would like to run 5.13-5.86 ratios, you will need to buy a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- Our Master overhaul kits come with everything you need to replace, modify, or rebuild your differential. This will allow you to get the job done quicker, and cheaper at the end of the day. Rigid Axle master bearing install kits include:
- Both (Inner & Outer) Pinion Bearings and Races
- Carrier Bearings and Races
- Pinion and Carrier Shims
- Pinion Seal
- Pinion Nut
- Ring Gear Bolts
- Crush Sleeve
- Complete Shims
- RTV Sealant or Cover Gasket
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Dodge D300 2wd 1 Ton (1960-1980)
- Differential Model: Dana 70
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Carrier Breaks: 4.10 & Numerically Lower, 4.56 & Numerically Higher
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 35
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 10.5"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 1/2" x 20 RH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.75"
- Pinion Spline: 29
- Cross Reference: 331K, K35-2036, R70HRMKT, XL-1093-1, ZK D70-HD.