GM Dana 70 - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: This Dana 70 ring and pinion gear set fits the regular Dana 70, 70HD, and 70U rear differentials. The Dana 70 has a carrier break at 4.10 & numerically lower/ 4.56 & numerically higher. That means if you have 3.54-3.73 ratios from the factory, and would like to run 5.13-5.86 ratios, you will need to buy a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet / Chevy P3500 (1997-1999)
- Chevrolet / Chevy C3500 (1989-1998)
- Chevrolet / Chevy P30 1 Ton Van (1997-2001)
- Chevrolet / Chevy G30 1 Ton (1984-1990)
- Chevrolet / Chevy C30 1Ton (2WD) (1974-1988)
- Chevrolet / Chevy K30/ K3500 1 Ton (4WD) (1970-1989)
- Chevrolet / Chevy Express Van 3500 1 Ton (1996-2001)
- GMC Savana 3500 1 Ton (1996-2001)
- GMC C35/ C3500 1 Ton (2WD) (1974-1998)
- GMC K35/K3500 1 Ton (4WD) (1977-2000)
- GMC G35/ G3500 1 Ton (1973-1991)
- Differential Model: Dana 70
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Carrier Breaks: 4.10 & Numerically Lower, 4.56 & Numerically Higher
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 32 or 35
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 10.5"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 1/2" x 20 RH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.75"
- Pinion Spline: 29