Ford Dana 60 Ring and Pinion Gear Set
(1) Dana 60 Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: The Dana 60 has a carrier break at 4.10 / 4.56. That means if you have 3.73 or numerically lower ratio from the factory, and would like to run a 5.38 ratio, you will need to buy a thick gear, or a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- If you just added a lift and tires, or you just want better stock performance out of your Dana 60 Differential, our gear set will get the job done. If you need help deciding on a gear ratio, please give us a call and we can help based on your needs!
- Remember to properly break in your new gear set! Click here for instructions!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Ford F-250 3/4 Ton (1967-1986)
- Ford E-350 1 Ton (1975-2015)
- Ford F-100 1/2 Ton (1967-1971)
- Ford E-300 1 Ton (1968-1974)
- Ford E-250 3/4 Ton (1980-2015)
- Ford E-150 1/2 Ton (2008-2013)
- Ford E-450 (2000-2008)
- Ford F-350 1 Ton (1975-1978)
- Ford E200 3/4 Ton (1968-1974)
Dana 60 Front or Rear Specifics
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 4.10 / 4.56
- Differential Case Design Type: Dana 60
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.625 (Inch)
- Pinion Spline Count: 29
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (12) 1/2 (Inch) X 20 RH
- Ring Gear Diameter: 9.75 (Inch)
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard