Axle Kits by Nitro Gear & Axle
Toyota Trucks and Land Cruisers are well known for their strength and reliability all over the world. Out of the box they feature some pretty great drivetrain, but they do have their limits. The factory axles are 30 Spline at the diff, but neck down to 27 Spline at the Birfield creating a failure point. Additionally the factory Birfield joints are not built to withstand the added stress of larger tires and heavy off road use. Nitro Gear and Axle has addressed this by offering a range of Heavy Duty Chromoly Birfield Joints and Axle Shafts. Nitro Gear and Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential and axle components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components.
- Toyota 9.5 Inch, FJ60, 30/30 Spline, Nitro HD 4340 Chromoly Birfield Front Axle Upgrade Kit
- High strength 4340 Chromoly Material featuring state of the art machining
- Nitro 30/30 Kits feature axles that have 30 splines at both ends, eliminating the factory neck-down
- Fully compatible with factory or aftermarket carriers, lockers, and locking hubs
- Differential: Toyota 9.5 Inch
- Axle Spline: 30/30
- Axle Type: Birfield Assemblies
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Sold As A Kit (Both Sides)
- 1981-1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 US spec
- 1988-1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 US spec
- 1981-1990 Toyota Intl. spec Landcruiser BJ60, BJ61, FJ60, FJ62, HJ61
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.