Suzuki Samurai 6.9" - Gear Package
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
(1) Differential Master Install Kit
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Our Master overhaul kits come with everything you need to replace, modify, or rebuild your differential. This will allow you to get the job done quicker, and cheaper at the end of the day. Rigid Axle master bearing install kits include:
- Both (Inner & Outer) High Quality Koyo Pinion Bearings and Races
- High Quality Koyo Carrier Bearings and Races
- Pinion and Carrier Shims
- Pinion Seal
- Pinion Nut
- Ring Gear Bolts
- Crush Sleeve and Preload Shims
- RTV Sealant or Cover Gasket
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Suzuki Samurai (1985-1995)
- Differential Model: Suzuki Samurai 6.9"
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Carrier Breaks: None
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 26
- Ring Gear Diameter: 6.875”
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 10
- Pinion Diameter: 1.378"
- Pinion Spline: 26