Axle Kits by Nitro Gear & Axle
Suzuki Samurai are well known for their strength and reliability all over the world. Out of the box they feature some pretty great drivetrain for their micro size, but they do have their limits. The factory axles are only 22 Spline at the diff, creating a failure point. The rear axles, however, are a larger 26 Spline. Additionally the factory Birfield joints are not built to withstand the added stress of larger tires and heavy offroad use. Nitro Gear and Axle has addressed this by offering Heavy Duty Chromoly Birfield Joints and Axle Shafts featuring 26 Splines.
- Suzuki Samurai, 26 Spline, Nitro Chromoly Front CV Axle Kit
- Manufactured from 4340 Chromoly Steel
- Features state of the art machining, heat treating, and polishing processes
- Differential: Suzuki
- Axle Spline: 26 At Both Ends
- Axle Type: CV Assemblies
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Requires Installation of 26 Spline Differential On The Front
- Sold As A Kit (Both Sides)
- Options would include Lock Right 1530, ARB RD208, or OEM rear spiders installed in front differential
- Suzuki Samurai
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.