New Process Transfer Case Range Fork Insert
(1) Range Fork Insert (0.368" Wide Fork)
- Shift forks move the synchronizers responsible for changing gears in a manual transmission into mesh with the desired gear. They typically serve two gear ranges. They lock one gear to the shaft when moved forward and the other gear when they are moved backward. Forks need replacement because they wear where they fit into the synchronizer's outer sleeve.
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (2001-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (1999-2004)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2006)
- Dodge Ram 3500 (2003-2009)
- Dodge Ram 2500 (2003-2010)
- Dodge Ram 1500 (2003-2008)
- Ford F-250 (1999)
- GMC Sierra 3500 Classic (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 2500 (1999-2004)
- GMC Sierra 1500 (1999-2006)
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP246, NP263, NP263XHD, NP271, NP273.