Powertrax No-Slip Traction System
(1) Powertrax No-Slip Positraction Kit
- The POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential.
- A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. Only ultra strength material is used which is 67% stronger than titanium.
- Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed. Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- The POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are the ideal solution for just about any light truck, sport utility, and muscle car on the road today. Whether you need the safety of added traction for daily commuting, recreation, work, or just so your muscle car puts power to the pavement instead of burning one wheel up, the POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are your answer.
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.