Powertrax Grip Pro Spiral Gear Posi
(1) Powertrax Grip Pro Limited Slip Carrier
- The POWERTRAX® Grip Pro is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the strength of a fully machined, forged steel case.
- Using 3×2 spiral gear technology, the POWERTRAX® Grip Pro delivers progressive and variable traction. Based off of throttle input, you are in control of how much traction is applied. Great for use where finesse is as important as brutal traction is. On the road, in rain & snow, and on the track, Grip Pro is a winner!
- The POWERTRAX® Grip Pro comes fully assembled. Because there are no friction plates, no friction modifier additive is necessary. Always use a 80W-90 weight petroleum based gear oil with a GL-5 (or higher) rating, friction additive/modifiers should NOT BE USED. Synthetic oils and oils containing friction modifiers are not recommended.
- POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are the ideal solution for just about any light truck, sport utility, and muscle car on the road today. Whether you need the safety of added traction for daily commuting, recreation, work, or just so your muscle car puts power to the pavement instead of burning one wheel up, the POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are your answer.
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.