Powertrax Grip LS Limited Slip Posi Carrier
(1) Powertrax Grip LS Positraction Unit
- The POWERTRAX® Grip LS is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the strength of a fully machined case.
- Using carbon-fiber and steel friction plate technology, the POWERTRAX® Grip LS delivers streetable and consistent traction. You asked for it and we made it, an all-new complete case, s-spring preloaded limited-slip differential.
- The POWERTRAX® Grip LS comes fully assembled. Because there are friction plates on machined internal gears, it is fully rebuildable. This is as close as it gets to a traditional and trusted muscle car or truck style limited-slip.
- POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are the ideal solution for just about any light truck, sport utility, and muscle car on the road today. Whether you need the safety of added traction for daily commuting, recreation, work, or just so your muscle car puts power to the pavement instead of burning one wheel up, the POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are your answer.
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.