New Process Gear NP263 Light Duty Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Bearing, Gasket and Seal Rebuild Kit
(1) BRNY Case Saver
- Our rebuild kit includes a bearing, gasket, and seal kit with high quality Japanese bearings. No Chinese garbage anywhere in this kit. Included are all new internal bearings, input and output seals, transfer case to transmission adaptor gasket, all new o-rings, (2) planet thrust washers, range fork inserts, and a new tail housing snap ring grommet.
- So by now you've heard of the issues commonly associated with your New Process transfer case... Pump rub is a serious issue that causes headaches and damage if not fixed. Since your rear case half is made out of soft magnesium, and the pumps are cast from harder aluminum, the constant rubbing and contact between the two ends in disaster. A pin hole in the rear case half will develop over time. Fluid loss through that hole will leave you with a dry transfer case. When the case is ran dry, your internals start eating each other causing part failure. The BRNY case saver is a permanent fix for your stock magnesium case half. Add the BRNY before your pump eats through the case half. That will save you time and money down the road. Rigid Axle is proud to offer an upgraded, aluminum rear case half if your stock case has already been damaged. Our unit is 5 lbs. heavier than your stock half because of various reinforcements and added material around the pump pocket. Please give us a call or check out our rebuild packages to order a kit including the upgraded case half!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Cadillac Escalade (1999-2006)
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 (2002-2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2007)
- Chevrolet Suburban 1500 (2000-2007)
- Chevrolet Tahoe (1999-2007)
- GMC Sierra 1500 (1999-2007)
- GMC Yukon (1999-2007)
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP263LD GM