New Process Transfer Case Main Shaft
(1) XHD Main Shaft (49 Spline Pump & 31 Spline Output)
- This XHD transfer case shaft fits New Process and New Venture 261 & 263 units that came behind Allison transmissions. You'll find XHD transfer cases in Chevy and GMC trucks that came with Duramax Diesel or 8.1L V8 engines. This main shaft has an output with 31 splines. Please count your output yoke splines to verify proper fitment.
- Our mainshaft comes precisely ground for stability and proper bearing tolerances. It includes an updated snap ring to replace your old stock ring. If your transfer case was run out of oil and a bearing seized on your stock main shaft, it is crucial you replace it with this upgrade.
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic (2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (2001-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (1999-2004)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 Classic (2007)
- GMC Sierra 3500 (2001-2006)
- GMC Sierra 2500 (1999-2004)
- GMC Sierra 1500 (1999-2006)
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP261XHD, NP263XHD.