New Process Gear NP149 Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Reinforced NV149 Rear Transfer Case Half
(1) Sensor Hole Already Threaded
(1) Tailshaft Bushing (Installed)
(1) Output Shaft Needle Bearing (Installed)
(1) Bearing, Gasket, and Seal Rebuild Kit
(1) Transfer Case Chain
- This transfer case rebuild kit fits New Venture and New Process 149 all wheel drive transfer cases. Please verify you have a model NP149 transfer case by checking the metal tag on your existing rear case. NP149's came equipt in GM vehicles with RPO codes: M32 & NP3.
- Our rebuild kit includes a bearing, gasket, and seal kit with high quality Japanese bearings. No Chinese garbage anywhere in this kit. Included are all new internal bearings, input and output seals, all new o-rings, (2) planet thrust washers, range fork inserts, and a new tail housing snap ring grommet.
- The transfer case chain is the second biggest headache when you own one of these units. In our experience, the chains start to stretch around 160,000 to 200,000 miles. When the chain stretches a number of things can happen. One sign of a stretched chain is a loud popping sound heard when the transfer case is under load. That sound tells you the chain has stretched enough to skip on the teeth of the sprockets. At that point, not only are you eating up sprockets, but you're sending metal through your transfer case. Don't let metal go through your planetary or the cost of your rebuild just went up significantly!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- GMC Yukon (2001-2004)
- GMC Yukon Denali (2001-2006)
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 (2004-2007)
- Chevrolet Silverado SS (2003-2007)
- GMC Sierra Denali (2001-2007)
- Cadillac Escalade (2001-2006)
- Cadillac Escalade ESV (2001-2006)
- Cadillac Escalade EXT (2001-2006)
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP149
- Chain Width: 1.25 Inch
- Chain Link Count: 49 Links
- Chain Pin Count: 98 Pins