OEM Transfer Case Overhaul Package
(1) Drive Chain for Full Time AWD GM 4x4 (HV072)
(1) Master Bearing Kit with Gaskets and Seals (BK196)
(1) Viscous Coupler (381550)
(1) Drive Sprocket (401805)
(1) Driven Sprocket (401805)
(1) Case Half (A411760U-2)
(1) Pump Assembly (381500)
(1) BRNY Case Protector (482460)
Chevy, GMC, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Gm, Full Size Truck, Silverado, SS, Escalade, ESV, EXT, and Sierra Denali
- Years 2002 - Up
- New Venture Gear, New Process
Please verify the metal tag on your transfer case says one of the following model numbers:
- NP149 or NV149
- This is a full time AWD 4x4 transfer case most have 6.0L engines.
- Chain Specifics: 3/8" Pitch / 1.25" Wide / 98 Pitches / Rocker Pin
- Retail Price $2291.98
Full Size GM Trucks, Silverado, Silverado SS
GMC Sierra Denali
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.