New Process NP246GM Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Bearing, Gasket, and Seal Rebuild Kit
(1) Range Fork Insert Kit
(1) Transfer Case Chain - 1.25" Wide, 49 Links, 98 Pins, 3 Blue Links
(1) Oil Pump Assembly - 38 Spline
(10) Clutch Friction Plates
(9) Clutch Steel Plates
- This transfer case package fits New Venture and New Process 246 transfer cases for GM Vehicles 1999-On. It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are working on a NP246GM. Please check the metal tag located on the rear case half. This is the highest quality, and most complete kit on the market. If you need a shift motor, apply plate, clutch wave spring, or anything else for these transfer cases, please message us so we can help!
- Transtar Industries is know for producing the highest quality OEM rebuild kits for transmissions and transfer cases. No one on the market produces kits as complete as a Transtar kit. We are bringing the public access to the best parts in the world. Don't look any further, and order a Transtar kit for your build today!
- Message us with fitment questions!
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2001-2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Part Type: Transfer Case Rebuild Package
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP246GM
- Transfer Case Model: New Venture NV246GM
- Transfer Case Chain: 1.25" Wide, 49 Links, 98 Pins
- Oil Pump Assembly: 38 Spline
- Transtar Industries
Transtar Industries is the global leader in transmission and driveline-related solutions. We are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding service, offering the broadest product catalog and best-in-class distribution of quality OE and aftermarket parts and premium remanufactured products.
Transtar was founded 1975 in Cleveland, Ohio, where the company is still headquartered today. In four decades, we have grown to be a global supplier of products related to the transmission and driveline, with a comprehensive offering including automatic and standard transmission units, transmission rebuild kits and components, remanufactured torque converters, hard parts, valve bodies, differentials, and transfer case kits and components.
Using our robust distribution network of more than 100 locations throughout the domestic United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, we deliver product to more than 80 countries. Today, most customers in the continental United States receive their orders with same-day or next-day delivery. Transtar customers range from independent and franchise transmission repair shops, to production rebuilders and resellers, to full-service automotive repair businesses.
Providing high-quality, premium products from manufacturers that you trust has always been one of our main objectives. Add to that expert product knowledge and support, outstanding service and on-time delivery, it’s easy to understand why Transtar customers have enjoyed long-standing relationships with their sales representatives and the company.