GM 9.76" 12 Bolt Ring and Pinion Set by Motive Gear
(1) Motive Gear Ring and Pinion Gear Set
*Note: Please keep in mind the GM 9.76" 12 Bolt differentials have carrier breaks. If you are keeping your stock carrier, please choose a ratio that fits within your case break.
- Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer our ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength, quality, and our vast ratio selection. Motive Gear produces the industry’s widest range of OEM replacement ring and pinions. Engineered to the highest standards, every Motive Gear product goes through rigid quality control processes in our in-house lab. In combination with Motive Gear’s performance and axle divisions: Motive Gear Performance and TEN Factory, there simply isn’t a better value in drivetrain components.
- 2014-2018 Cadillac Escalade
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Cheyenne
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2014-2018 GMC Yukon
- 2015-2018 GMC Yukon XL
- 2014-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- Differential Model: GM 9.76” 12 Bolt
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.23 and Lower
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.42 and Higher
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.43 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 16
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (12) 12mm X 1.5 LH
- Ring Gear Diameter: 9.76 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.