Ford Super 8.8" Ring and Pinion by Richmond Gear
(1) Richmond Gear Ring and Pinion Gear Set
- Richmond Gear is the leading manufacturer of professional quality, high-performance drivetrain products. Our complete line of products ranges from high performance ring-and-pinion sets for serious street and racing applications to torque-hungry manual transmissions and components. Richmond Gear products have been winners both at the Daytona 500 and U.S. Nationals for decades. WINNERS RUN RICHMOND!
- 2015 - Up Ford F-150
- 2015 - Up Ford Mustang
- Differential Model: Ford Super 8.8”
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 2.01 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 30
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (10)
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.8 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Richmond Gear
Winners have been running quality Richmond®
For over 80 years, the Double Diamond has signified Richmond the highest quality gears in the industry! Our broad selection of ring-and-pinion ratios, transmissions, and lightened gears is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through and including new vehicles. DIY customers and professional installers alike will appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring-and-pinion set; right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV. Consistent gears are VERY important to installers. Once a mechanic successfully installs their first Richmond gearset, they will know how to setup all future Richmond gears. Richmond performance products are the result of continuous research and development combined with the state-of-the-art manufacturing in our facilities worldwide.
Racecars around the world rely on Richmond premium gearsets and transmissions; your hotrod will run better than new with Richmond. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of premium ring-and-pinion sets and transmission components engineered manufactured to improve your vehicle’s performance. Richmond premium products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a great value. Richmond ring and pinion gearsets are computer-controlled manufactured from the foundry, to cutting gears at 1,000th of an inch precision, to heat-treating the finished product. This consistently provides some of the strongest gears possible.
Richmond Gear, Inc. develops and manufactures high performance gear sets. It offers ring and pinion sets, and transmissions; and accessories, such as synthetic gear oils, installation kits, instructional videos, spools and mini-spools, transmission fluids, and rear end lubes. The company serves automotive aftermarket, construction, agriculture, and marine industries. It offers its products through a network of distributors. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Liberty, South Carolina, as of December 8, 2011, Richmond Gear, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Midwest Truck and Auto Parts, Inc.