Ford 4WD NP271 - New Process Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Bearing, Gasket and Seal Rebuild Kit
(1) Transfer Case Chain
(1) Drive Sprocket
(1) Driven Sprocket
(1) Oil Pump Assembly
- This rebuild kit fits New Venture and New Process 271F transfer cases. Please check your transfer case tag and verify your model number is 271 F.
- Our rebuild kits include a bearing, gasket, and seal kit with high quality bearings. Included are all new internal bearings, input and output seals, all new o-rings, planet thrust washers, and range fork inserts.
- The transfer case chain is a high quality chain that will last and handle 4wd abuse. In our experience, your stock chain start to stretch around 160,000 to 200,000 miles. When the chain stretches a number of things can happen. One sign of a stretched chain is a loud popping sound heard when the transfer case is under load. That sound tells you the chain has stretched enough to skip on the teeth of the sprockets. At that point, not only are you eating up sprockets, but you're sending metal through your transfer case. Don't let metal go through your planetary or the cost of your rebuild just went up significantly!
- This kit includes two new high strength sprockets. These sprockets will guarantee a clean engagement into your new transfer case chain. We always recommend upgrading to our sprockets when replacing a stock chain!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Ford F-550 Super Duty (1999-Up)
- Ford F-450 Super Duty (1999-Up)
- Ford F-350 Super Duty (1999-Up)
- Ford F-250 Super Duty (1999-Up)
- Ford Excursion (2000-2005)
- Transfer Case Model: Ford 4WD NP271
- Chain Link Count: 49 Links
- Chain Pitch Count: 98 Pitches