Magna Powertrain 3023LD Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Bearing, Gasket and Seal Rebuild Kit
(Excact kit not pictured)
(1) Transfer Case Chain - 1.25" Wide, 42 Links, 84 Pins
(Two Blue Links Seperated by Two Silver Links)
- This transfer case rebuild kit fits Magna Powertrain 3023 Light Duty auto shift transfer cases. Please verify your model number by checking the tag or stampings on the case before placing your order. Also verify you have the RPO code: NQH.
- Transtar Industries is know for producing the highest quality OEM rebuild kits for transmissions and transfer cases. No one on the market produces kits as complete as a Transtar kit. We are bringing the public access to the best parts in the world. Don't look any further, and order a Transtar kit for your build today!
- Message us with fitment questions!
- 2009-2009 Cadillac Escalade
- 2008-2009 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- 2008-2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2008-2011 GMC Yukon
- 2008-2011 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- Transfer Case Model: Magna Powertrain MP3023LD
- Transtar Industries
Transtar Industries is the global leader in transmission and driveline-related solutions. We are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding service, offering the broadest product catalog and best-in-class distribution of quality OE and aftermarket parts and premium remanufactured products.
Transtar was founded 1975 in Cleveland, Ohio, where the company is still headquartered today. In four decades, we have grown to be a global supplier of products related to the transmission and driveline, with a comprehensive offering including automatic and standard transmission units, transmission rebuild kits and components, remanufactured torque converters, hard parts, valve bodies, differentials, and transfer case kits and components.
Using our robust distribution network of more than 100 locations throughout the domestic United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, we deliver product to more than 80 countries. Today, most customers in the continental United States receive their orders with same-day or next-day delivery. Transtar customers range from independent and franchise transmission repair shops, to production rebuilders and resellers, to full-service automotive repair businesses.
Providing high-quality, premium products from manufacturers that you trust has always been one of our main objectives. Add to that expert product knowledge and support, outstanding service and on-time delivery, it’s easy to understand why Transtar customers have enjoyed long-standing relationships with their sales representatives and the company.