Early GM 8.2" Ring and Pinion Set by Richmond Excel
(1) Richmond Excel Ring and Pinion Gear Set
*Note: Please keep in mind the Early GM 8.2" differentials have carrier breaks. If you are keeping your stock carrier, please choose a ratio that fits within your case break.
- Excel from Richmond Gear is growing to be the best selling gear on the market today. With such and affordable price, and superior quality, these gear sets are proving to be todays top choice among the daily driver crowd, weekend warriors, and even high performance track cars. Richmond backs its Excel product line with a 1 year or 50,000 mile warranty. See what the buzz is about, and buy Excel from Richmond Gear today!
- 1955-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1962-1964 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1955-1964 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1964-1964 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Impala
- 1955-1961 Chevrolet Nomad
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet One-Fifty Series
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet Two-Ten Series
- Differential Model: GM 8.2"
- Cover Bolt Quantity: N/A
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.70 and Lower
- Differential Carrier Break: 4.11 and Higher
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.438 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 17
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (10) 3/8” x 24 RH
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.2 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Excel from Richmond Gear
Excel’s broad line of original equipment automotive and light truck/SUV replacement ring & pinion gears, axles, and installation kits offer Richmond’s high OEM quality at affordable prices. The Excel product line covers the most popular vehicles on the road today.
Richmond is the leading manufacturer of professional quality, hi-performance ring and pinion sets. For over 80 years, the Double Diamond has signified the highest quality gears in the racing industry!
The superior quality of Richmond Performance Products is a result of continual research and development, outstanding design and state-of the-art manufacturing. Extensive testing is performed on all Richmond products. Engineered to perform faster and more reliable, our products are winners both at the Daytona 500 and U.S. Nationals for decades!