Jeep Wrangler JL Gear Package
(1) Front D30 Reverse Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
(1) Front Master Bearing Install Kit
- *Note: The Jeep JL/JT D30 has a carrier break at 3.73 & numerically higher. That means if you have 3.73 or lower numerically ratio from the factory, and would like to run a 4.11 ratio, you will need to buy a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- Our Rigid Axle gear set for the Jeep Wrangler JL comes complete with everything you need to regear. Whether you just added a lift and tires, or you want better stock performance out of your Wrangler JL, our gear package will get the job done. If you need help deciding on a gear ratio, please give us a call and we can build a custom kit for your needs!
- Remember to properly break in your new gear set! Click here for instructions!
- Our Master overhaul kits come with everything you need to replace, modify, or rebuild your differential. This will allow you to get the job done quicker, and cheaper at the end of the day. Rigid Axle master bearing install kits include:
- Both (Inner & Outer) High Quality Pinion Bearings and Races
- High Quality Carrier Bearings and Races
- Pinion and Carrier Shims
- Pinion Seal
- Pinion Nut
- Ring Gear Bolts
- Crush Sleeve and Preload Shims
- RTV Sealant or Cover Gasket
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-Up)
- Jeep Gladiator JT (2019-Up)
Dana 30 Front Specifics
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.73 Ratio and Higher Ratio
- Differential Case Design Type: Dana AdvanTEK M186
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.376 (Inch)
- Pinion Spline Count: 24
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 10
- Ring Gear Diameter: 7.125 Front (Inch)
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Reverse