Chrysler 8" IFS - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: The Chrysler 8" IFS has a carrier break at 3.31 & numerically lower/ 3.54 & numerically higher. That means if you have a 3.31 ratio from the factory, and would like to run a 4.10 ratio, you will need to buy a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton (2002-2011)
- Dodge Dakota (2000-2010)
- Dodge Durango (2000-2003)
- Differential Model: Chrysler IFS 8"
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Carrier Breaks: 3.31 & Numerically Lower, 3.54 & Numerically Higher
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 29
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 10
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.0"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 3/8" x 24 LH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.406"
- Pinion Spline: 26