Chrysler 8.75" 742 - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: This Chrysler 8.75" ring and pinion fits 742 housings with factory open or limited slip differential and 1.796" or 2.00" ID carrier cone bearings. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chrysler Imperial (1961-1973)
- Chrysler New Yorker (1961-1973)
- Dodge Challenger (1970-1973)
- Dodge B200 Dodge Van 3/4 Ton (1970-1973)
- Dodge D200 2wd 3/4 Ton (1961-1973)
- Dodge Monaco (1965-1973)
- Dodge Polara (1961-1973)
- Dodge D300 2wd 1 Ton (1962-1968)
- Dodge Coronet (1963-1973)
- Dodge Ram Van 1500 1/2 Ton (1961-1973)
- Dodge Dart (1961-1973)
- Dodge A100 1/2 Ton (1964-1971)
- Dodge Charger (1966-1973)
- Dodge B100 Dodge Van 1/2 Ton (1970-1973)
- Dodge D100 2wd 1/2 Ton (1961-1973)
- Dodge W200 3/4 Ton 4x4 (1962-1969)
- Plymouth Barracuda (1964-1973)
- Plymouth GTX (1967-1971)
- Plymouth Belvedere (1963-1970)
- Plymouth Satellite (1965-1970)
- Plymouth Fury (1961-1973)
- Plymouth Road Runner (1968-1973)
- Plymouth Duster (1970-1970)
- Differential Model: Chrysler 8.75" 742
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 3rd Member
- Carrier Breaks: None
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 30
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.75"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 3/8" x 24 LH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.75"
- Pinion Spline: 10