New Process NP205/TH400 GM Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Bearing, Gasket and Seal Rebuild Kit
- All Bearings
- All Gaskets
- All Seals
- Snap Rings
(2) Forks - Both Range and Mode
(2) Clutch/Sliders - Both Range and Mode
- This transfer case rebuild kit fits New Venture and New Process 205 GM transfer cases that are mated to TH400 automatics or SM465 manual transmissions (32 Spline Input Shaft). This transfer case is the direct-mount, non-synchronized, that comes with the 10 spline output shaft, and a 6210N input bearing (90mm OD). Please verify the model number on your rear case half before placing your order.
- Transtar Industries is know for producing the highest quality OEM rebuild kits for transmissions and transfer cases. No one on the market produces kits as complete as a Transtar kit. We are bringing the public access to the best parts in the world. Don't look any further, and order a Transtar kit for your build today!
- Message us with fitment questions!
- 1969-1980 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1969-1991 Chevrolet K Series Trucks
- 1969-1980 Chevrolet Suburbans
- 1969-1980 GMC Jimmy
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP205
- Transfer Case Model: New Venture NP205
- Transtar Industries
Transtar Industries is the global leader in transmission and driveline-related solutions. We are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding service, offering the broadest product catalog and best-in-class distribution of quality OE and aftermarket parts and premium remanufactured products.
Transtar was founded 1975 in Cleveland, Ohio, where the company is still headquartered today. In four decades, we have grown to be a global supplier of products related to the transmission and driveline, with a comprehensive offering including automatic and standard transmission units, transmission rebuild kits and components, remanufactured torque converters, hard parts, valve bodies, differentials, and transfer case kits and components.
Using our robust distribution network of more than 100 locations throughout the domestic United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, we deliver product to more than 80 countries. Today, most customers in the continental United States receive their orders with same-day or next-day delivery. Transtar customers range from independent and franchise transmission repair shops, to production rebuilders and resellers, to full-service automotive repair businesses.
Providing high-quality, premium products from manufacturers that you trust has always been one of our main objectives. Add to that expert product knowledge and support, outstanding service and on-time delivery, it’s easy to understand why Transtar customers have enjoyed long-standing relationships with their sales representatives and the company.