New Process NP149 Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Reinforced NV149 Rear Transfer Case Half
(1) Sensor Hole Already Threaded
(1) Tailshaft Bushing (Installed)
(1) Output Shaft Needle Bearing (Installed)
(1) Gasket and Seal Rebuild Kit
(1) BRNY Case Saver (Eliminates Pump to Case Wear!)
- This transfer case rebuild kit fits New Venture and New Process 149 all wheel drive transfer cases. Please verify you have a model NP149 transfer case by checking the metal tag on your existing rear case. NP149's came equipt in GM vehicles with RPO codes: M32 & NP3. This case half comes with a threaded sensor port, a tailshaft bushing already pressed in, and the output shaft needle bearing already installed.
- Transtar Industries is know for producing the highest quality OEM rebuild kits for transmissions and transfer cases. No one on the market produces kits as complete as a Transtar kit. We are bringing the public access to the best parts in the world. Don't look any further, and order a Transtar kit for your build today!
- Message us with fitment questions!
- 2001-2004 GMC Yukon
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon Denali
- 2004-2007 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2003-2007 Chevrolet Silverado SS
- 2001-2007 GMC Sierra Denali
- 2001-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2001-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2001-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Part Type: Transfer Case Rebuild Package
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP149
- Transfer Case Model: New Venture NV149
- Transtar Industries
Transtar Industries is the global leader in transmission and driveline-related solutions. We are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding service, offering the broadest product catalog and best-in-class distribution of quality OE and aftermarket parts and premium remanufactured products.
Transtar was founded 1975 in Cleveland, Ohio, where the company is still headquartered today. In four decades, we have grown to be a global supplier of products related to the transmission and driveline, with a comprehensive offering including automatic and standard transmission units, transmission rebuild kits and components, remanufactured torque converters, hard parts, valve bodies, differentials, and transfer case kits and components.
Using our robust distribution network of more than 100 locations throughout the domestic United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, we deliver product to more than 80 countries. Today, most customers in the continental United States receive their orders with same-day or next-day delivery. Transtar customers range from independent and franchise transmission repair shops, to production rebuilders and resellers, to full-service automotive repair businesses.
Providing high-quality, premium products from manufacturers that you trust has always been one of our main objectives. Add to that expert product knowledge and support, outstanding service and on-time delivery, it’s easy to understand why Transtar customers have enjoyed long-standing relationships with their sales representatives and the company.