Chevy C6 ZO6 Corvette Ring and Pinion Set by Motive Performance
(1) Motive Gear Performance Ring and Pinion Gear Set
*Note: Please keep in mind the GM C6 Z06 Corvette differentials have carrier breaks. If you are keeping your stock carrier, please choose a ratio that fits within your case break.
- Motive Gear Performance ring and pinions are perfect for dedicated racing or off-road vehicle. Our gear sets are made from first-run steel, we never use recycled metal. This allows Motive Gear Performance ring and pinions to handle the extreme torque from high horsepower racing engines. Extensive engineering, computer controlled heat treatment, superior strength, quality and the widest selection of racing gear ratios, makes Motive Gear Performance ring and pinions the clear winner! Engineered to the highest standards, every Motive Gear Performance product goes through rigid quality control processes in our in-house lab. Motive Gear Performance: What the pros run!
- 2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette
- Differential Model: C6 ZO6 Corvette
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 9
- Differential Carrier Break: 2.73 and Lower
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.15 and Higher
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: N/A
- Pinion Spline Count: 30
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: N/A
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.75 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Motive Gear Performance
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.