Jeep Wrangler JL Gear Set
(1) Front D30 Reverse Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: The Jeep JL/JT D30 has a carrier break at 3.73 & numerically higher. That means if you have 3.73 or lower numerically ratio from the factory, and would like to run a 4.11 ratio, you will need to buy a new carrier. Contact support if you need help figuring out what carrier you have.
- Our Rigid Axle gear set for the Jeep Wrangler JL comes complete with everything you need to regear. Whether you just added a lift and tires, or you want better stock performance out of your Wrangler JL, our gear package will get the job done. If you need help deciding on a gear ratio, please give us a call and we can build a custom kit for your needs!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-Up)
- Jeep Gladiator JT (2019-Up)
Dana 30 Front Specifics
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.73 Ratio and Higher Ratio
- Differential Case Design Type: Dana AdvanTEK M186
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.376 (Inch)
- Pinion Spline Count: 24
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 10
- Ring Gear Diameter: 7.125 Front (Inch)
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Reverse