2011-Up Ford 9.75” Bearing Install Kit by Motive Gear
(1) Motive Gear Bearing Install Kit
- Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer our ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength, quality, and our vast ratio selection. Motive Gear produces the industry’s widest range of OEM replacement ring and pinions. Engineered to the highest standards, every Motive Gear product goes through rigid quality control processes in our in-house lab. In combination with Motive Gear’s performance and axle divisions: Motive Gear Performance and TEN Factory, there simply isn’t a better value in drivetrain components.
- All Motive Gear bearing kits include: front and rear pinion bearing, pinion seal, pinion nut, carrier bearings, pilot bearing (where applicable), crush sleeve, gear marking compound, brush, thread locking compound, and cover gasket or RTV.
- 2011-2018 Ford Expedition
- 2011-2018 Ford F-150
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-150
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-250
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-350
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-350 HD
- 2011-2018 Lincoln Navigator
- Differential Model: Ford 9.75”
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Differential Carrier Break: None
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.970 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 31
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: (12)
- Ring Gear Diameter: 9.75 Inch
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.