Toyota 10.5" - Master Overhaul Kit
(1) Differential Master Bearing Install Kit
- *Note: This master bearing install kit fits the 2007-Up Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 BD26B 10.5" rear differential. Contact support if you need help figuring out what differential you have.
- Our Master overhaul kits come with everything you need to replace, modify, or rebuild your differential. This will allow you to get the job done quicker, and cheaper at the end of the day. Rigid Axle master bearing install kits include:
- Both (Inner & Outer) Pinion Bearings and Races
- Carrier Bearings and Races
- Pinion and Carrier Shims
- Pinion Seal
- Pinion Nut
- Ring Gear Bolts
- Crush Sleeve
- Complete Shims
- RTV Sealant or Cover Gasket
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Toyota Tundra 5.7L (2007-Up)
- Differential Model: Toyota 10.5"
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 3rd Member
- Carrier Breaks: None
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 36
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 10.5"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 14
- Pinion Diameter: 1.77"
- Pinion Spline: 34
- Cross Reference: 35-2058 , DRK-382MK, R11REMK, RT10.5RMK.