Dana Spicer Ultimate Built Aftermarket Crate Axle
(1) Fully Built Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Crate Axle
- When off-roading Jeep® owners modify their axles for even better performance over rocks, across sand, and through mud, Dana takes notice. The Ultimate Dana 60™ axle incorporates many of these modifications and innovations, so you get premium performance right from the start. Engineered to be a direct-fit, bolt-in solution for the Jeep Wrangler JL, Ultimate Dana 60™ axles are built for superior strength inside and out.
- The full-float design of the Ultimate Dana 60™ axle means that the vehicle weight is carried by the housing instead of the shaft. So, you can enjoy a greater load-carrying ability wherever your Jeep takes you. The Ultimate Dana 60™ axle features Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts to help meet the rigors of off-road, providing maximum strength and durability for vehicles with larger tires.
- Ultimate Dana 60™ axles are designed to give you an advantage across even the most brutal terrain.
- Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts.
- Axle tubes: 3.5" outside diameter/.370" (front) or .390" (rear) wall thickness.
- Spicer® ring and pinion gearing: 10" (256 mm) on front axles and 9.75" (248 mm) on rear.
- Genuine “Made in the USA” gearing.
- Heavy-duty 8" x 6.5" wheel bolt pattern.
- Nodular iron diff cover.
- Selectable electronic locking differentials.
- Heavy-duty brackets.
- Spicer® 1350 strap-style/half-round end yoke.
- Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS system.
- Dead spindle design (front).
- Massive Spicer® SPL®-70 u-joints—exclusive to Dana (front).
- Warn® 35 spline hub locks (front).
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2016)
Dana 60 Front/Rear Specifics
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Carrier Break: 4.10 / 4.56
- Differential Case Design Type: Dana 60
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.625 (Inch)
- Pinion Spline Count: 29
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 9.75 (Inch)
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Reverse or Standard
- End Yoke Style: Half Round
- Axle Shaft U Joint Series: SPL70
- Drive Shaft U Joint Series: 1350
- Axle Shaft Material: Chromoly
- Inner Axle Shaft Spline Count: 35
- Outer Axle Spline Count: 35