Dana Spicer Ultimate Built Aftermarket Crate Axle
(1) Fully Built Ultimate Dana 44 Front Crate Axle
- The Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is a direct bolt-in solution that delivers optimal strength, durability, and performance. Featuring a number of upgrades for added on-trail durability, plus added strength wherever you take your vehicle, the Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is built to meet the demands of serious off-road enthusiasts.
- From the Spicer® nickel chromoly steel axle shafts to the Spicer® performance differential cover to the SPL® 1350 axle shaft universal joints, the Ultimate Dana 44™ front axle is built to deliver for people who rely on their Jeep® Wrangler® JK. In addition, the axle is equipped with the following features and benefits.
- Thicker tubes, 5/16" thick for improved strength, rigidity, and durability.
- Redesigned and thicker brackets, 1/4" steel to resist bending and endure the off-road environment and works with most lift kits.
- Spicer® chromoly axle shafts for optimal strength and performance.
- Enjoy ultimate protection and retention with Spicer Life Series® (SPL®) 1350 axle shaft u-joints with multi-lip seals and full-circle clips.
- Performance differential cover and Spicer® performance gasket, providing enhanced sealing and protection from off-road hazards.
- Selectable electronic locking differential, harness sold separately.
- Genuine Spicer® gearing, precision design and manufacturing processes provide ultimate gear mating for optimal strength, life, and quiet performance with expanded aftermarket gear ratios: 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13, and 5.38.
- Pinion angle optimized for lifting vehicles.
- Increased gross axle weight rating (GAWR) allows for the added weight of suspension upgrades, bumpers, winches and larger tires (up through 37" tires).
- Improved caster angle for lifted Jeeps®, reduces "bump steer".
- Dana recommends using military tested and approved 75W-140 synthetic lube (not included), provides premium performance and reliability in the toughest environments.
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
Dana 44 Front Specifics
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Differential Carrier Break: 3.07 Ratio and Higher
- Differential Case Design Type: Dana M210
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.75 (Inch)
- Pinion Spline Count: 28
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 10
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.27 Front (Inch)
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Reverse
- End Yoke Style: Companion Flange
- Axle Shaft U Joint Series: 1350
- Drive Shaft U Joint Series: 1310
- Axle Shaft Material: Chromoly
- Inner Axle Shaft Spline Count: 30
- Outer Axle Spline Count: 32