Ford 10.5" - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Remember to properly break in your new gear set! Click here for instructions!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Ford E-450 (2000-2010)
- Ford F-150 1/2 Ton (2000-2010)
- Ford Excursion (2000-2005)
- Ford F-250 Super Duty 3/4 Ton (1999-2010)
- Ford F-350 Super Duty 1 Ton (1999-2010)
- Ford F-250 3/4 Ton (1999-1999)
- Ford E-250 3/4 Ton (1999-2010)
- Ford E-350 1 Ton (1999-2010)
- Ford E-550 (2002-2003)
- Differential Model: Ford 10.5"
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 12
- Carrier Breaks: None
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 35
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 10.5"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 1/2" x 20 RH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.94"
- Pinion Spline: 31