Toyota 7.5" Ring and Pinion Gear Set
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- If you just added a lift and tires, or you just want better stock performance out of your Toyota 7.5" Differential, our gear set will get the job done. If you need help deciding on a gear ratio, please give us a call and we can help based on your needs!
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Toyota Tundra (1995-2006)
- Toyota 4Runner (1995-2002)
- Toyota Tacoma (1995-2004)
- Toyota Sequoia (2001-2007)
Toyota 7.5" Specifics
- Differential Model: Toyota 7.5"
- Carrier Breaks: None
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 10
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 11MM x 1.0
- Ring Gear Diameter: 7.5"
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Reverse
- Pinion Diameter: 1.378"
- Pinion Spline: 23