GM 8.25" Cast Iron Corvette - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- *Note: This ring & pinion set has a 30 spline pinion. 1963 & 1964 Corvettes came stock with a 17 spline pinion, those applications will require a 30 spline yoke. Please verify your pinion spline count prior to ordering.
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chevrolet / Chevy Corvette (1963-1979)
- Differential Model: GM 8.25" Cast Iron Corvette
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Carrier Breaks: 2.41-3.70 / 4.10 and Up
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 17
- Ring Gear Diameter: 8.25”
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 10
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 3/8" X 24 RH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.625"
- Pinion Spline: 30