OEM Quality Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit
Paper and Rubber Kit
Metal Clad Seals
- Master Overhaul Rebuild Kit without Steels
- Fits 1951-1967, Cruise O Matic "Small Case"
- Used in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury
- 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
Introduced in 1951, the Cruise-O-Matic series of three-speed automatics (which includes the FMX) was used in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury passenger cars until 1979, and in light trucks from 1968 through 1979. The Cruise-O-Matic transmissions are easily identified by their design, which has a cast-iron main case (unlike all other Ford three-speed automatic offerings) with separate aluminum bellhousings and bolt on extension housings. The Cruise-O-Matics should be avoided in performance applications as very little is available in the way of aftermarket performance parts other than shift kits. The Cruise-O-Matics were also offered with all three bolt-common V8-pattern bellhousings.
- small case (from 1951 to 1966) this Kit is for this variation.
- medium case (from 1955 to 1968) Not included
- FMX (from 1967 to 1979) Not Included
In addition, we offer a full line of transmission and drivetrain related hard parts
Shafts | Sprags | Stators | Soleniods | Pumps | Drums | Planets | Sun Gears | Shells | Differentials | Valve Bodies | Shift Kits Torque Converters | Clutch Kits | Switches | Reprogrammers | Filters | Bands | Bushings | Gaskets | Seals | Fluid | High Performance Race Kits | Tools | Manual Transmission Parts | Luk Branded Clutches | Slip Yokes | Driveshafts | Transfer Case Parts | Chains | Ring and Pinions
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.