U-Joints by Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series Replacement type Birfield Joints are designed to last. The 80 Series features a large, robust OEM CV joint called a Birfield. It is uncommon for these OEM joints to fail when running with other stock components; however, since 80 Series Land Cruisers are full-time 4WD the Birfields do wear constantly. In recent years we have seen off-roaders flocking to these 80 series, installing large tires and taking them 4-wheeling only to break the strong stock Birfield joints. This is, more often than not, due to a joint that was already worn out and loose being overloaded, which leads to failure. Not everyone needs a Chromoly upgrade, these replacement Nitro Joints are a viable option for daily driven vehicles and they will not break the bank. These joints benefit from state of the art machining, heat-treating and polishing processes for uniformity and increased strength.
- Toyota Land Cruiser, 80 Series, 30/24(BIG) Spline, Front Outer, Nitro Birfield Axle Joint
- Lasts longer than competitors Chromoly joints
- Made From Alloy Steel Material
- Far less expensive than OEM
- Fits ABS and Non-ABS Models
- Differential: Toyota
- Axle Spline: 30 w/BIG 24 CV Splines
- Axle Type: Birfield Outer
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sold As Each
- Fits Stock Inner Axles - Replaces OE 43405-60070
- 1991-1994 Models require the stronger TOY43421-60040 1995-1997 type drive flanges
- Fits both ABS and Non-ABS vehicles
- 1991-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series FZJ80, HDJ80, HDJ81, HZJ80
- 1991-2007 Toyota Burbuja and Autana (Venezuela built 80 Series Landcruiser)
- 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 105 Series FZJ105, HZJ105
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.