Axle Kits by Nitro Gear & Axle
Toyota Trucks and Land Cruisers are well known for their strength and reliability all over the world. Out of the box they feature some pretty great drivetrain, but they do have their limits. The factory Birfield joints are not built to withstand the added stress of larger tires and heavy off road use. Nitro Gear and Axle has addressed this by offering a range of Heavy Duty Chromoly Birfield Joints and Axle Shafts. Nitro Gear and Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential and axle components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components.
- Toyota 8 Inch, 27/30 Spline, Nitro Chromoly Front Birfield Axle Kit
- High strength 4340 Chromoly Material featuring State of the art machining
- Nitro 27/30 Kits feature axles that are chromoly but at a price point much less than the 30/30 kit
- Fully compatible with factory or aftermarket carriers, lockers, and locking hubs
- Differential: Toyota 8 Inch
- Axle Spline: 27/30
- Axle Type: Birfield
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Sold As A Kit (Both Sides)
- 1979-1985 US Spec Toyota 4x4 Hilux Pickup
- 1984-1985 US Spec Toyota 4Runner
- 1986-1995 US Spec Toyota Pickup or 4Runner with common Solid Axle Swap SAS Kit
- 1979-1997 International Spec Toyota Hilux and Surf with Solid Front Axle
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.