Ring & Pinion Gear Set by Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Gear and Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are manufactured from 8620 steel gear forgings in the same manufacturing facilities as GM, Dodge, Ford and Toyota. They are precision machined using computer controlled processes, heat treated, CNC triple-lapped and Rockwell tested for hardness. These extra steps ensure excellent fitment, ideal contact pattern and smooth, quiet operation.
- Nitro Ring and Pinion Set
- Differential: Toyota 8.75 Inch
- Location: Rear
- Rotation: Standard
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Pinion Spline: 34
- Ring Gear Bolts: 12 (Not Included)
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sold As A Set
- Only fits models with automatic transmissions and OEM E-locker or manual transmission models.
- Models with automatic transmission but lacking the OEM E-locker use an 8 inch ring and pinion, TV6-xxx-NG.
- Use with MKT8.75 Master install Kit
- 2016-Present Toyota Tacoma, Automatic with OEM locker
- 2016-Present Toyota Tacoma, Manual with or without OEM locker
- 2016-Present Toyota Hilux Revo
- If you have been driving your 2016 Tacoma with oversized tires, than you are probably disappointed with the new engine combo, but with proper gearing they are actually very nice. We recently fitted the first stet to the XOVERLAND.COM 2016 Tacoma, which is fully outfitted and includes an AT Overland Habitat (camper). Rachelle and Rhonda complained that the new truck was constantly shifting and burning through a ton of fuel, that it just did not feel right. Installing the new 4.88 ratio Nitro gears resulted in an immediate improvement in driveability and later a 3-4 mpg increase on their 10 hour drive home. You can see the video from the shop floor at the Expedition Overland facebook page.
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.