Dana 60 THICK Motive Ring and Pinion Gear Package
(1) Motive Gear 4.56 THICK Ring and Pinion Gear Set
(1) Motive Gear Master Bearing Kit
- Note: This gear set fits Dana 60 carriers that came stock with 4.10 and numerically lower ratios. Please verify your current ratio before ordering.
- Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer our ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength, quality, and our vast ratio selection. Motive Gear produces the industry’s widest range of OEM replacement ring and pinions. Engineered to the highest standards, every Motive Gear product goes through rigid quality control processes in our in-house lab. In combination with Motive Gear’s performance and axle divisions: Motive Gear Performance and TEN Factory, there simply isn’t a better value in drivetrain components.
- All Motive Gear master bearing kits include: front and rear pinion bearing, pinion seal, pinion nut, pinion shims, carrier bearings, carrier shims, pilot bearing (where applicable), crush sleeve, ring gear bolts, gear marking compound, brush, thread locking compound, and cover gasket or RTV.
- 1994-1994 Dodge B250
- 1995-1998 Dodge B2500
- 1994-1994 Dodge B350
- 1995-1998 Dodge B3500
- 2004-2006 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1996-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Van
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1996-2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Van
- 2003-2014 Ford E-250
- 1998-2002 Ford E-250 Econoline
- 2003-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon
- 1998-2000 Ford E-350 Econoline
- 2007-2008 Ford E-350 Econoline
- 1998-2002 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon
- 1999-2015 Ford E-350 Super Duty
- Differential Carrier Break: 4.10 and Lower
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 10
- Differential Model: Dana 60
- Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.626 Inch
- Pinion Spline Count: 29
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 12
- Ring Gear Diameter: 9.75 Inch
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4x4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.