Differential Covers by Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Aluminum differential covers are extremely thick and have been thoroughly tested in Moab, King of Hammers, and numerous other locations, proving they will handle the rocks, roots, stumps, and anything else you can throw at them. Finned aluminum dissipates heat faster than steel reducing the operating temperature inside your differential and extending the life of your components. Recessed bolts completely eliminate the potential for bolt sheering when crawling over rough terrain. Aluminum cannot rust and a Nitro aluminum differential cover will keep your undercarriage looking great all year round. Our wide selection of available covers makes it possible to equip both the front and rear differentials with Nitro covers on many vehicles.
- Reinforced aluminum protects better than OEM tin covers
- Aluminum material helps to dissipate heat
- Thick ribs in casting adds additional strength to cover
- Increased oil capacity
- Fill and Drain plug for easy maintenance
- Recessed bolts
- Rust-proof metal
- Wide selection
- GM 10.5 Inch, 14 Bolt Truck, 14T, Red, Nitro X-Treme Aluminum, Increased-Capacity, Diff Cover
- Differential: GM 10.5 Inch 14T 14 Bolt Truck
- Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Differential Bolts: 14 (Included)
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Red Powdercoat Finish w/Machined NITRO Logo
- Sold As Each
- GM Trucks/SUVs w/GM 10.5 Inch 14T 14 Bolt Diff
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.