Axle Shafts by Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Gear and Axle now offers an assortment of Heavy Duty Cut-to-Length (CTL) rear axle shafts. The CTL axle shafts feature extra Long splines and can easily be cut to the desired length with a chop saw. This allows Nitro to use stronger rolled splines rather than cut splines and allows fewer part numbers to cover a wide range of OE and custom applications. We also heat treat our axles After heat treating, maintaining the heat treated metal at the spline after cutting. Just trim to desired length. This also makes it easier for Offroad, restoration, and rod shops to stock axles since they fit so many applications. Nitro Gear and Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential and axle components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components.
- Ford Inch, Big Bearing, 31 Spline Triple-Drilled Cut-To-Length Rear Nitro Axle Shaft
- Manufactured from 1541H Alloy Steel Material
- Differential: Ford 9 Inch
- Axle Length: 25.50 Inch to 32.87 Inches
- Axle Spline: 31
- Axle Type: Cut-To-Length Bolt In
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4.5 Inch/5 on 4.75 Inch/5 on 5 Inch
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Sold As Each
- Uses Press-In Studs: FORF750103 or DAN45712
- Wheel Bearing-Large: 3.150 Inch OD AKF9-NITRO
- Wheel Bearing-Small: 2.89 Inch OD BCARW207CCRA
- Retainer Plates: FORF900120, FORF900122, or FORF900123
- Semi-Universal Applications for Car/Truck/SUV w/9 Inch Ford Rear End Housings 25.50-32.87 Inches
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.