Ring & Pinion Gear Set by Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Gear and Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. These 9.5/10 Inch Nitro Pro Gears are manufactured from 9310 forgings for maximum strength in competition drag race vehicles. These gears are not intended for daily driven vehicles as they have a shorter life span relating to their wear characteristics. Please read the tech notes below and if you are unsure of what components you require or have question please call for clarification.
- Nitro 9310 Pro Ring and Pinion Set
- Differential: Ford 9.5 Inch
- Location: Rear
- Rotation: Standard
- Material: 9310 Forged Steel
- Pinion Spline: 35
- Ring Gear Bolts: 12 (Not Included)
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: Pro Gears Are Intended for Drag Racing Applications and Do Not Have A Warranty As A Result
- Sold As A Set
- 9.5/10 Inch Nitro Pro Gears generally require an aftermarket housing with sufficient clearance for the larger diameter ring gear
- An aftermarket yoke will be required as these gears use a larger 35 spline pinion shaft than a standard 9 inch gearset
- A different pinion support and bearings are needed to work with the larger diameter pinion shaft
- The cut on these gears is engineered for maximum strength and often these gears will run with significant noise compared with a traditional 9 inch gearset
- This is normal for these gears as they are intended for drag race/competition use Only!
- Drag Race Cars/Jeeps/Trucks w/9 Inch Ford Housing
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.